9.3 Years
Here is the list of favorites from Mother's Day
My favorite food is:
My favorite sport is:
The best show on TV is:
The coolest person in the world is:
My best subject in school is:
I’m really awesome at:
If I could change my name, it would be:
My favorite color is:
When I grow up I want to be:
My parents are too strict about:
My favorite song is:
My favorite book is:
When we stop for a treat, I get this:
4 words that describe me are:
When I was little, I used to:
My favorite scripture story is:
My favorite primary/church song is:
My favorite game is:
My favorite season is:
The best snack ever is:
My favorite superhero is:
The food that makes me want to barf is:
The car I would love to drive when I turn 16 is:
My best friends are:
The cutest girl/boy I know is:
The most memorable day this year was:
If I had one wish it would be:
The best thing that has happened to me this year is:
One thing I want to learn to do this year is:
The thing that scares me the most is:
One thing I need to work on is:
If I could go anywhere it would be:
The most important lesson I’ve learned this year is:

No comments:
Post a Comment