Monday, October 9, 2023

Six.Seven Years

 6.7 Years

  • Soccer has been a big part of this month. I have been coaching Sam's team and your games are at the same time as his so I haven't been able to go much. Both Maggie and Dad were able to go cheer for you, and I was able to catch the last two games. It was fun to see you get more into the game from last year. I liked how you were going after the ball and even trying to score. You were so excited to report back to me that you made a goal during one of the games. The best part is seeing you be a goofball with your friends on the side lines. You are so good about playing with anyone and making them feel special. Lane and Lucas are good wrestle buddies. I have to laugh because there is a boy at school who has been coming down to watch you play. I asked you about it and you said, "oh Scott has a crush on me but don't tell him but I like someone else." You were bashful in telling me that you liked Brian Brown. 
  • Dad went backpacking with Uncle Mark, so we made a quick trip out to Oregon and entertain us while we was gone. We helped out in the yard for a while and Grandma and Papa were nice to pay you guys in Lego coupons. It turned into a fun afternoon in Canby, with a lunch at the park, walking around the little stores, buying a lego set at the lego store, and ending with ice cream. That night, all of you guys had a sleep over at the Price's while the adults went to the temple. I guess I forgot your pjs, so you that it was silly to wear Jessie's. Saturday was filled with Ocktober fest. It was huge. All the families came. We bought some fun food, your favorite being the dumplings. We waited forever for the trampoline ride, but you loved jumping on it. 
  • It was homecoming week, which meant a lot of dress up days. The first day was pj day (one of your favorite), Tuesday was twin day (you and Rece coordinated outfits all on your own), Wednesday you wore green, and Thursday was blue and white day and also the jog-a-thon. We painted your face and was excited to run through the bubbles. You are Cecily were running buddies. I laughed how you girls planned out when to drink. It made it fun to run with a friend.
  • You got another sleepover this month while Dad and I were at a BYU game. This time, you went to Cecily's house. They took you to the homecoming game. All of you kids were sleeping at different homes, but you all ended up at the game. 


No comments:

Post a Comment